1009 Found in Search for keywords "ב"
Banquet Hall for Brit Mila in Jerusalem - Banquet Hall for Bar Mitzvah at the Kotel in Ramat Rachel, Jerusalem. Wedding Hall in Jerusalem, Shabbat Chatan in Jerusalem, Bat Mitzvah and other special events.
‘Barama’ Events – Events at a completely different level! Conferences in Jerusalem - Barama at Ramat Rachel!
· The ‘Barama’ company specializes in planning events and executing them in the highest quality and satisfactionת events ranging from a Bar Mitzvah at the Kotel, hosting for Shabbat Chatan in Jerusalem, Bat Mitzvah, Kosher Lemehadrin Wedding Hall in Jerusalem, in Ramat Rachel Hotel and Banquet Halls, 15 minutes from the Kotel.
· We accommodate all types of events such as: Weddings, Bar/Bat-Mitzvah, Bris , Shabbas-Hatan, Sheva-Brachot etc.
· We host events in the Ramat Rachel Hotel which is situated in the Ramat Rachel Kibbutz (southern Jerusalem)
· Ramat Rachel is just a 15-minute drive from the Kotel
· The hotel overlooks the breathtaking and enchanting view of the Judean hills and Jerusalem
· We offer parking for free and our spacious parking lot is suitable for buses as well
· You can choose from a variety of dairy or meat menus carefully designed by the hotel’s chef
· We have a Kashrut certification by the Rabanut Jerusalem, "Gush Katif" greens. Other highly stringent Kashrut plans for Weddings, Brit Mila and Bar Mitzvah in Jerusalem. See Hebrew or call for details.
· We’ve recently completely renovated the ‘Rishonim’ hall – accommodating up to 200 seats and offering state-of-the-art audio, lighting and multimedia systems
· For more information and pictures please visit our website www.barama.co.il
Avner Cohen, owner and general manager of ‘Barama’, is at your service and would be happy to tailor an event to best suit your specific needs. Avner will personally accompany you in turning your dream event into a reality.
Etrog Studios (Ulpanei Etrog) was founded 15 years ago by Amatsya HaEitan, who lives in the Samaria (Shomron) settlement of Kedumim, in the Mitzpe Yihai neighborhood. Etrog Studios have gained an international reputation far beyond their work for institutions, private individuals, educational institutions and more. Their studio has done extensive work for many types in Judea and Smaria (Yehuda v'shomron), in all of Israel and overseas in the Jewish Diaspora. Amatsya is an expert at forming production and editing around the individual needs and budget of his clients and is a master at forming a creative basis sutied exactly for the client. Lately, Etrog Studios have embarked on a number of 'memory videos', something along the 'This is Your Life' format for various people with fascinating stories and backgrounds. Working with the latest in advanced recording studio technologies, Ulpanei Etrog will be proud to produce your home or instituional video and movie.
Amatsya HaEitan is married to Naomi and they have eight children together. He is a journalist and a graduate of the Koteret School of Journalism as well as the chasifa School of Cinema and Television. He is a frequent contributor to the B'Sheva newspaper and a lecturer in cinema production.
Michael Torgovitsky is a Computer master with international work experience - from Russia to the United States. I will fix your computer at all levels, including cleaning of viruses, installation of programs, fixing and adding accessory componens, advice and, of course, I'm able to sell you at a good price all of the necessary computer and printer accessories, including the sale of new and used computers. I'm a computer technician of the highest standard serving Kedumim, Karnei Shomron, Yitzhar and the entire area of the Shomoron. First check and advice for free.
The Art and Soul Judaica store and gallery in Jerusalem specializes in stunning contemporary Judaica, paintings and jewelry from up-and-coming and well-known artists alike. Whether you visit the gallery, which houses an exciting original collection by local artists, or the store, where you can enjoy the colorful array of gifts and jewelry, you will experience the dynamic designs of these talented artists.
Exclusive, original, handmade artwork, using colored sands from Mediterrainian shores of Israel to form creative designs, portraits and Judaic themes. The artwork subjects can be broken into 4 major classes, all prepared on sturdy matboard backing, shipping and handling to all destinations. 1) Torah giants and spiritual figures. 2) Judaic themes (Magen Dovid, Kotel, Burial sites, etc.) 3) Music celebs from 70's - today (Mick Jagger, Beatles, Dylan, Marilyn Monroe, Cassius Clay, etc.) 4) Animal World. sizes&prices: small - 25cm/20cm - $38, ship chul- $14, Isr - $6 med. - 40cm/30cm - $45, ship chul -$16, Isr - $7 large - 50cm/40cm - $65, ship chul - $19, Isr- $9 x-lge - 70cm/50cm - $99, ship chul - n/a, Isr - $9 Please send email or call and we will send you a complete digital catelogue and will discuss what classes of our artwork interests you.More Info...
Osnat Art - Located in the Shomron (Samarian) settlement of Karnei Shomron, Osnat Botzer brings with her years of experience of creativity and art. Her classes teach classic painting, sculpture and design through paper and carton, painting on glass and wood, sugar dough, femo, jewelry design and furniture restoration.
Optician in the Shomron (Samaria) - Nethanel Zicher - Licensed Optician
Netanel Zicher is an experienced optician in the Shomron, with a clinic in Kedumim. The offices offer optician services with a full range of products, including multifocal glasses and prescriptions, full eye examination for children and adults, eyeglasses, contact lenses, lenses and orthoptics.
Eye clinic in the Shomron (Kedumim), serving the entire Shormon region.